Guiding Service

My guiding services are now available to assist fly fishermen on both game and coarse rivers. I'd be happy to advise and arrange your special day anywhere from one of Derbyshires finest trout and grayling rivers to your own local coarse river. Email Mick Martin for details and options. Please copy and paste into your own email info@rivererewashfoundation.co.uk











Wednesday 5 October 2011

Der - went

Nipped to Willersley Castle for a few hours nymphing at lunchtime and was suprised how low the Derwent was, my God I didn't recognise the place. No insect life to speak of but it was a try out day before Sundays grayling fishing. My last day of trout season and what a beautiful little brown to finish on with a few other tiddlers to boot. My new homemade Viper indicator worked a treat I'm pleased to say, so bring on the winter I say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dams up top are really low Mick. The Water Authority wont be letting much out.