Guiding Service

My guiding services are now available to assist fly fishermen on both game and coarse rivers. I'd be happy to advise and arrange your special day anywhere from one of Derbyshires finest trout and grayling rivers to your own local coarse river. Email Mick Martin for details and options. Please copy and paste into your own email info@rivererewashfoundation.co.uk











Thursday 16 February 2012

Patchy Day

Fished Willersley Castle today and although the Derwent was in fine condition the fishing proved very patchy with the odd couple here and there. Spent most of the time searching but no joy, some you win, some you lose. Got a suprise visit from a fine looking chub which was the highlight to be honest,apart from sharing cow clearing noises with a couple of members which was hilarious - Giiiiyuuuuup loudly has always worked for me,my father taught me many moons ago, how about you?

No comments: