Guiding Service

My guiding services are now available to assist fly fishermen on both game and coarse rivers. I'd be happy to advise and arrange your special day anywhere from one of Derbyshires finest trout and grayling rivers to your own local coarse river. Email Mick Martin for details and options. Please copy and paste into your own email info@rivererewashfoundation.co.uk











Wednesday 28 September 2011

Mayfield - Dove

Spent a few hours fishing in glorious sunshine today perfecting my techniques after a season of dry fly only, while also trying out some new indicators and leaders for my guests on grayling days through the winter. I've never seen Her Majesty so low with little fish holding water available, pretty grim to be honest but I managed a few trout and grayling on both dry and nymph.


The big girl picture below was the best of the bunch of underwater shots. Obviously I haven't quite got the hang of it yet, just need to work on my distances a little to try and get the whole fish in the shot.

No comments: