Guiding Service

My guiding services are now available to assist fly fishermen on both game and coarse rivers. I'd be happy to advise and arrange your special day anywhere from one of Derbyshires finest trout and grayling rivers to your own local coarse river. Email Mick Martin for details and options. Please copy and paste into your own email info@rivererewashfoundation.co.uk











Monday 22 June 2009

*uck A Duck

After 2 or 3 casts at Willersley Castle I was informed of a duck Race about to start and although being a little miffed I did smile as 400 rubber ducks drifted past, mind you I still landed a couple of trout around the collectors feet just to show off a little and stand my ground to some extent.





As usual I had the place to myself and what a lucky boy I was with the fish lively and raring to go at my new Fandango fly which I shall put a picture of on the blog. The size and quality of trout was excellent as shown below and this venue really takes some beating on its day. These 3 fish below are as finer brace as you could hope for in Derbyshire and along with 30 others made a fantastic evening to remember.






No comments: