Guiding Service

My guiding services are now available to assist fly fishermen on both game and coarse rivers. I'd be happy to advise and arrange your special day anywhere from one of Derbyshires finest trout and grayling rivers to your own local coarse river. Email Mick Martin for details and options. Please copy and paste into your own email info@rivererewashfoundation.co.uk











Sunday 11 November 2012

Lest We Forget

Got a police check while fishing the Wye today probably down to the big flower on my head, pure magic in my opinion that wouldn't happen anywhere else, they even asked to see my membership card (all 4 of them). Truly a river in safe hands. Grayling are very obliging at the moment and still spread out well through the runs. A cold snap will soon have them cuddling together. I will no doubt add a few pics through the grayling days until Christmas.






No comments: